The New Data Protection Act
In line with this act, please note the following
1. Shi Kon and Shizendo Martial Arts currently holds the information you entered on the Application Form when first applying for membership.
This includes – name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and Martial Arts taught.
2. These details will only be stored for the purpose of applying for / renewing your licences.
3. Your details will only be provided to the insurance broker and company that arranges your cover. Shi Kon will not sell, or pass on, this information to any other body.
4. Your details will be held for a period of 7 years in line with legal and insurance requirements.
5. You will be contacted via email / telephone / post with information specially relating to your licences.
If you do not wish to be contacted using any of the methods listed in 5, please confirm this by sending an email to